For all your online business building info! , 2019-09-17 00:10:38
Your Business Website Needs More Content
If I had to name one major problem of most business websites then it is the lack of content on most of them. You see it more and more. Bloated business websites designed by a web design firm, full of fancy graphics, but no real content. Just browse the net for a few minutes and you probably find dozens of them.
Most business owners think that they have to spend a ton of money on the looks of their website. Sure, the looks of a website is the first thing people will see, but you need to remember that people are not looking for the prettiest website. They are looking for information, thus content! They don’t care if you have a nice flash intro (it’s only fun to watch the first time), they are looking for information about your firm or products that you sell.
It’s not the end of the world, if the previous two paragraphs describes you business website, it is easily fixable (even on a budget.) The only thing you have to do is to create some content a few times a week or if you don’t have the time, then hire someone to do it for you. You can find a lot of talented freelance writers on the net, that will write pages full of detailed content for only a couple of bucks per page. So, money shouldn’t be an issue!
For those business owners who are willing to write the content themselves, below you will find some tips where you can write about:
- How to articles about your products.
- Practical tips about your products.
- Product details (general info, such as length, weight, etc.)
- Ask some customers for reviews about your products.
- Information about the manufacturing process.
- Add a blog; write about your day to day business life.
- History of your business
- Etc, etc.
And these are just a few subjects where you can write about. So give it a go and you will see that your business website will get much more traffic, thus potential customers.
- Make Money Online and Earning a Large Income
- 7 Businesses Perfect for Working from Home
- Make Money Online and the Need of a Business Plan
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Money Aside
- Information Products Ideas to Make Money Online
- Make Money Online with a Membership Sites
- Make Money Online 13 Adsense Alternatives
- 150 Essential Business or Freelancing Tools
- Use Coupons to Increase Your Online Business Sales