For all your online business building info! , 2017-06-29 17:56:47
Work from Home – Time Management Tips
Do you end the day wishing for more hours in the day? When you work from home then one of the most important things is time management. It is hard to separate private time and work time.
The most important thing to do is to create a schedule and sticking to it. So take some time to breakdown your activities bases upon work and home chores. Write them down and stick to it.
After a while you will get used to the schedule.
But you have to watch out for time wasters and make maximum use of the time you have. Some time management tips for your work at home job:
- Email and telephone calls are two big time wasters.
- Make sure you keep your calls on topic and short.
- If it is possible install a work phone and private phone.
- Work time is not for socializing, so keep on topic.
- Separate work and private email accounts and don’t read private emails during work time.
- Set time limits for specific tasks.
- Use a timer if you have to.
- Don’t set unreasonable limits. (You will get frustrated with yourself if you set unreasonable limits.
- Bookmark sites that you need for work (This will save you time looking for them.)
- Don’t browse for websites during work hours (unless of course it’s for work.)
- Always make backups (email addresses, bookmark, telephone numbers, etc.)
Don’t forget to take regular breaks! Scheduling your work into work tasks will make your work at home job much easier. Try it.
If you have another time management tip, then leave a comments! Help us expand the list.
- Make Money Online and Earning a Large Income
- 7 Businesses Perfect for Working from Home
- Make Money Online and the Need of a Business Plan
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Money Aside
- Information Products Ideas to Make Money Online
- Make Money Online with a Membership Sites
- Make Money Online 13 Adsense Alternatives
- 150 Essential Business or Freelancing Tools
- Use Coupons to Increase Your Online Business Sales