For all your online business building info! , 2018-07-23 13:46:36
The Truth about How to Make Money Online
In these economic turbulent times it’s time that someone is telling the truth about how to make money online. Why? Because when the financial system crisis hits the real economy in the next couple of months, people will lose their jobs and some of them will try their luck online. For those who are new to doing business online there is no such thing as a “get rich quick system.”
Why are there so many individuals who are claiming to have the “perfect system to make money online” or say that they have a system that will make you a five figure income a month? It’s easy; they are trying to make money online themselves. But think about it, would they sell you the system for a few bucks if the system really works? Would they have to sell it if the system already makes them enough money online? Of course not, they are just trying to make a living themselves by trying to sell “worthless” or “almost worthless” e-Books for a couple of dollars.
How to Make Money Online?
As said before there is no “get rich quick system”, so how could an honest person make money online? There is only one answer to this question; you should start a business and do it your own way!
Only when you build a real business you can make a large income. We don’t say that it’s easy, but it is possible. It all depends on the business idea, willingness to work hard, how much competition there is, timing and of course a portion of luck.
This doesn’t mean that you have to work full-time on building your business (it would be better if you could.) Because there are plenty of examples out there of people who have build a successful business while working part-time on it.
How do you start?
So you have found the courage to start your own business. Where to begin? First of you need a good business idea before you can do anything, but let’s assume that you have a good idea, what to do next? There are more things that you need to do or research on then we can describe in this article, but a quick summary will look something like this:
- Need market research – is there much competition in that field, do people want such a product or service, how much are they willing to pay, etc.
- Do you need a patent the idea?
- Do you need funding?
- Where do you get an income from the first couple of months?
- Do you need an office-building?
- What is name of the company?
- What legal/tax documents do you need?
- Where to register your business and brand name?
- Can you create or manufacture the products yourself?
- Do you need a supplier or manufacturer?
- Writing a business plan and marketing plan.
- What business systems and processes are you going to use.
- Do you build the website or someone else?
- Do you have the knowledge to build it? (If not, extra time to learn.)
- Who is going to maintain the website?
- Who is going to write the content?
- Who will design and create a brand logo?
- Do you ship the products yourself or use a drop-ship wholesaler?
- How will the payment process go?
- Do you need employees?
- What legal/tax forms do you need for employees?
- What if business fails?
- And the list goes on and on!
We didn’t make the list to discourage you, but mainly to give you an indication of what you getting yourself into. The list is already full of questions you need to know the answers before you can start and it isn’t even complete.
If you’re new to all of this then the best thing you can do is to find a mentor who can help you guide through the whole process. If you can’t find a mentor then try to find a professional who can help you. Another thing you can do is to take a business course that will teach you how to start a business and write a business plan.
The best change for you to make money online is by building your own business. Sure you can make money online from advertising or by doing occasional jobs online, but you NEVER make large amounts from it. We don’t say that you get rich from your own business, but the chance is much greater. Make sure you have done enough research before you start to make sure that you not become a business owner that will see its business fail.
- Make Money Online and Earning a Large Income
- 7 Businesses Perfect for Working from Home
- Make Money Online and the Need of a Business Plan
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Money Aside
- Information Products Ideas to Make Money Online
- Make Money Online with a Membership Sites
- Make Money Online 13 Adsense Alternatives
- 150 Essential Business or Freelancing Tools
- Use Coupons to Increase Your Online Business Sales