For all your online business building info! , 2020-01-26 12:58:21
Sell your Photos Online!
Does everybody say that you’re making nice photos? Photography is your hobby, but you need some money for a new digital camera? Have some great pictures lying around?
Then take a look at some of the sites that allow you to sell your photos online. This is one of the easy ways to make money from home.
There are two ways you can get paid!
The first method (used by PhotoStockPlus.com) is to pay you a portion of the profit when they sell one of your photos.
The second method (used by ShutterStock.com) is that they pay you when someone downloads your photo. This is a subscription-based service. Anyone who needs a photo or texture can subscribe, which will give them the right to download 25 images a day (750 each month!). So if someone like’s your photo and they download it, you get paid!
cash jumping dolfins
The way you go is totally up to you! Both ‘pay per sell’ and ‘pay per download’ provide a great opportunity to earn money online.
You can take pictures of just about anything and submit them. The better they look, the more interest they will generate.
Note: If you take photos of people, you will have to submit a signed (by them) release form.
Tip: With a photo-editing tool like PhotoShop you can make your photos look even better! There is no rule saying you can’t edit the photos before submitting them.
So submit your photos and make some money!
This must be the ultimate “work from home” job!
- Make Money Online and Earning a Large Income
- 7 Businesses Perfect for Working from Home
- Make Money Online and the Need of a Business Plan
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Money Aside
- Information Products Ideas to Make Money Online
- Make Money Online with a Membership Sites
- Make Money Online 13 Adsense Alternatives
- 150 Essential Business or Freelancing Tools
- Use Coupons to Increase Your Online Business Sales