For all your online business building info! , 2017-04-24 15:22:26
Save Energy and thus Saving Money
Saving energy is not only good for the environment but also for your wallet!
As stated above, saving energy can save you a lot of money. Try to implement some of the things and save some money:
1. Ask your energy provider for a home energy audit. Such a survey analyses your home’s structure, appliances and insulation, as well as your family’s lifestyle.
2. Let your heating system be inspected regularly. This cost some money but can save you up to five percent each year.
3. Install a programmable thermostat. A $50 digital thermostat can pay for itself in energy savings in less than a year.
4. Close curtains and blinds at night to keep cold air out, but open them during the day to let the warmth of the sun in.
5. Check all insulation levels. Especially in the attic. Good attic insulation can cut heating costs by 15 percent and cooling costs by 10 percent.
6. Use energy saving light bulbs, switch to compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs use 70 percent less energy then normal light bulbs.
7. Use weather-stripping on doors and windows. This keeps the cold out.
8. Install a water-saving showerhead. You should also take showers, instead of a bath, if you want to save energy.
9. Check the seal on your refrigerator door.
10. Wash only full loads of clothes. Turn the temperature down if the wash is not very dirty.
11. Unplug any electrical device that’s not being used
12. If your garage is attached to your home then keep the garage door closed.
- Make Money Online and Earning a Large Income
- 7 Businesses Perfect for Working from Home
- Make Money Online and the Need of a Business Plan
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Money Aside
- Information Products Ideas to Make Money Online
- Make Money Online with a Membership Sites
- Make Money Online 13 Adsense Alternatives
- 150 Essential Business or Freelancing Tools
- Use Coupons to Increase Your Online Business Sales