For all your online business building info! , 2017-02-20 04:59:48
Remote Support Software Tools for Small Businesses
The most effective and time-saving way (thus money saving way) to deal with most customers issues is by offering remote support to your customers. Besides saving you time, remote support can also reduce your cost and can increase your customer’s satisfaction due to the quick response time. Today we look at remote support tools which can help you solve customer’s problems without going on-site to solve a problem.
- Ultra VNC – an open-source remote access tool, thus free. A powerful, easy to use and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely.
- Techinline Remote Desktop – With Tech-inline you can view, diagnose and rapidly solve your customers’ problems anywhere in the world. Tech-inline Remote Desktop lets you instantly access and control a remote computer over the Internet, across firewalls and proxies, using any browser. They have two sorts of licenses: A subscription license for $30 a month or a pay per-session license for $20 (5 sessions fastest way to lose belly fat.)
- LogMeIn Rescue – LogMeIn Rescue is used by IT helpdesks to provide instant remote support to customers and employees. Gain control of a remote PC, Mac, or smartphone over the web in seconds, without the need to pre-install software. You can get a free trial, watch a demo or buy for $129 a month or for a whole year for $1188.
- Teamviewer – TeamViewer is the fast, simple and friendly solution for remote access over the Internet. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting right in front of it. It is free for non-commercial use and for commercial use you pay from $169 to $998 depending on which pack you choose.
As you can see the prices may vary from free to around $1000. So first they a good look if the feature that you need is supported before you purchase on of the software packs.
If you know of another remote desktop tool or if you have a good experience with a specific remote desktop tool then please leave a comment!
- Make Money Online and Earning a Large Income
- 7 Businesses Perfect for Working from Home
- Make Money Online and the Need of a Business Plan
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Money Aside
- Information Products Ideas to Make Money Online
- Make Money Online with a Membership Sites
- Make Money Online 13 Adsense Alternatives
- 150 Essential Business or Freelancing Tools
- Use Coupons to Increase Your Online Business Sales