For all your online business building info! , 2021-01-21 05:04:00
Christmas Spending Forecast (Part 2)
In a previous post we looked at the Americans Christmas spending intentions. Every year Gallup.com ask the American people what they will spend this Christmas. The results for November are in.
In the survey they conducted in October they found the following results:
The October survey shows that the American consumers think that they will spend $740 this holiday season.
The results of the November survey are not that promising for all the retailers out there, because the results are lower in November than October.
The American consumers spending intentions for November are $639 (that’s a difference of $100!)
We have to wait and see what the end results of this year will be.
- Make Money Online and Earning a Large Income
- 7 Businesses Perfect for Working from Home
- Make Money Online and the Need of a Business Plan
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Money Aside
- Information Products Ideas to Make Money Online
- Make Money Online with a Membership Sites
- Make Money Online 13 Adsense Alternatives
- 150 Essential Business or Freelancing Tools
- Use Coupons to Increase Your Online Business Sales