For all your online business building info! , 2018-12-18 15:42:59
A New Logo and Logo Design Basics
If you’re building a blog or making a business website then one of the things you have to create is a logo. A good logo will go a long way toward defining your brand.
Visitors, who have been to this site before, may have notice the new logo we have. This is why we want to talk about logo design basics.
If you are designing the logo yourself or you choose to let a professional make your company logo, you must be aware that the shape, font and the colors used in your logo is very important. Take a look at some of the well know companies for instance:
The logo from the Coca Cola Company relies on a specific font.
If you see the image of apple with a piece bitten out from the side, then you know it’s from the Apple Company:
These are just two examples of logos that use a specific font, shape or color in there design and these logos are easy to remember.
There is no fixed set of rules, but logo designers use some guidelines when they are drawing a logo. So when you make design decisions about your new company logo you must beware of the following things:
- Service-oriented logos use most of the time a smooth and rounded font type. Their intent is to create the perception that the company is friendly.
- High-tech logos are most of the time angular. Their intent is to create the perception that the company is innovative or creative.
- A business to business logo has most of the time a more classical look and feel. Their intent is to create the perception that the company is trustworthy.
- Keep it simple. The logo (graphic and font) must not be to complex or too detailed. People cannot remember complex logos.
- Choose your colors wisely. This doesn’t mean that you can’t use different colors (2 or 3 is enough, don’t go overboard with your color scheme.)
- Also the type of font has to be kept simple. The type of font (and color of the font) will determine the message your logo will communicate.
Keep the described things above in your mind when you are designing your company logo. Also take a look at logos from other companies in your sector. (Not copying them of course but look at their design.) And remember that your logo should reflect the message you want your company to send out into the world.
- Make Money Online and Earning a Large Income
- 7 Businesses Perfect for Working from Home
- Make Money Online and the Need of a Business Plan
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Money Aside
- Information Products Ideas to Make Money Online
- Make Money Online with a Membership Sites
- Make Money Online 13 Adsense Alternatives
- 150 Essential Business or Freelancing Tools
- Use Coupons to Increase Your Online Business Sales