For all your online business building info! , 2017-04-26 17:40:59
40 Plus Money Saving Tips to Set Money Aside
It is always wise to save money, but in these economic troubling times it is especially important to be careful with the money that you made. Of course, you can spend all your money, but now that businesses lay-off people, you never know when it’s your turn.
What will happen to you or even worse to your family if you can’t pay the bills anymore?
Will your family lose their house?
Ok, ok, we had to paint this grim picture to show you that this can happen to you if you don’t financially prepare for the future of your family. Start saving money today by applying some of the tips below and remember living frugal doesn’t mean that you can’t have fun.
With everything going on that is described above we thought we give you an index of some of the money saving tips that can be found on this site:
- 5 Money Saving Tips for College Students
- Set Money Aside to Create an Emergency Fund – 10 Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Aside Some Money
- Save Energy and thus Saving Money – 12 Tips
- 10 Ways to Reduce your Food Bill
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
There you go, 40 plus money saving tips! We hope you find some tips that you can apply, so that you get by more easily with your income and maybe save some money for the future!
Of course there are many other resources online where you can research ways to save money. We have made a list of some of these sites:
Checking and Savings
- bankrate.com – Compare banking accounts.
- cranedata.us – Compare yields on investment accounts.
- fdic.gov – Determine whether your bank is FDIC-insured.
- irs.gov – Calculate withholding, track refunds.
- turbotax.intuit.com and completetax.com – Tax-prep software.
- annualcreditreport.com: For your free annual credit report.
- myfico.com: For your numerical credit score.
- actec.org – Search for an attorney to write or review a will.
- affordableinsuranceprotection.com and unum.com – For rate quotes on disability insurance.
- carinsurance.com – Compare rates.
- nolo.com – For templates and instructions on writing a will.
- statecoverage.net – For the specifics on health coverage in your state.
- term4sale.com – Compare term life insurance policies.
- fidelity.com and vanguard.com – Low-fee, no-commission index funds.
- financialengines.com – Determine the right mix of stocks and bonds.
- savingforcollege.com – Research college plans.
- Failing to put Money Aside for Retirement – A post from this site on preparing for retirement.
We hope you start preparing for your and your families future TODAY!
- Make Money Online and Earning a Large Income
- 7 Businesses Perfect for Working from Home
- Make Money Online and the Need of a Business Plan
- 10 Simple Saving Tips
- 6 Tips to Set Money Aside
- Information Products Ideas to Make Money Online
- Make Money Online with a Membership Sites
- Make Money Online 13 Adsense Alternatives
- 150 Essential Business or Freelancing Tools
- Use Coupons to Increase Your Online Business Sales